Sat, Feb 03|
Lehigh County Courthouse
COPE - February 3, 2018
Co-Parent Education Lehigh County Courthouse - Room 131
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2018, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lehigh County Courthouse, 455 Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101, USA
About the event
- Class is held in the Jury Room (room 131) on the first floor of the courthouse. Signs will be posted.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in. Those arriving after the start of class will need to reschedule.
- Please bring your driver's license or a photo ID on the day of training.
- Parking at the courthouse is metered. There are parking garages also within walking distance.
- Do not bring children to the courthouse. There is no child care available at training.
- Food and drinks are permitted in the Jury Room.
- If you are unable to attend, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you would like to attend.
Per Party (Per Person)
Each person named in the petition or on the court order must pay the per party rate for a ticket.$40.00
Guest (ex. significant other)
Guests are invited to attend. A guest is someone who is not named on the petition or the court order. Examples of guests are household members, significant others, extended family members, area professionals, etc.$15.00
In Forma Pauperis (IFP) Order
Free tickets are available only to those with an In Forma Pauperis (IFP) Order approved by the court. The IFP order must be valid and entered in the docket to qualify. We will check the docket prior to training and will notify you if you do not have a current IFP order. The full fee will be due before the day of training.$0.00
Pay at the Door
We will accept credit cards and money orders on the day of training. Money Orders must be made payable to A New Dawn Family Solutions.$0.00