Wed, Apr 18|
Lehigh County Courthouse
COPE - April 18, 2018 (Extra Session for Snow Make-Up)
Co-Parent Education Limited to 30 Participants
Time & Location
Apr 18, 2018, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Lehigh County Courthouse, 455 Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101, USA
About the event
- Class will be held in room 731 on the 7th floor of the courthouse. Signs will be posted.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in. Those arriving after the start of class will need to reschedule.
- Please bring your driver's license or a photo ID on the day of training.
- Parking at the courthouse is metered. There are parking garages also within walking distance.
- Do not bring children to the courthouse. There is no child care available at training.
- Food and drinks are permitted in the Jury Room.
- If you are unable to attend, please email me at email@example.com with the date you would like to attend.
Per Party (Per Person)
Each person named in the petition or on the court order must pay the per party rate for a ticket.$40.00
Guest (ex. significant other)
Guests are invited to attend. A guest is someone who is not named on the petition or the court order. Examples of guests are household members, significant others, extended family members, area professionals, etc.$15.00Sold Out
Only available for those who have previously paid for a different date.$0.00