Sat, Sep 03|
Lehigh County Courthouse - Jury Room
Co-Parent Education Program (COPE) - LEHIGH litigants must attend in person
A New Dawn Family Solutions, LLC, Bechtelsville, PA presents the Co-Parent Education Program (COPE) which offers information to address the needs of divorcing and separating couples, families created solely by the birth of a child, and families spanning multiple generations.
Time & Location
Sep 03, 2022, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lehigh County Courthouse - Jury Room , 455 Hamilton St, Allentown, PA 18101, USA
About the event
Class is held at the Court of Common Pleas of Lehigh County, located at 455 Hamilton Street, Allentown, PA, in the Jury Room (Room 131 – first floor).
- Please remember that children are not to be brought to the class.
- Class is three hours.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class. Doors close promptly at the beginning of training. Anyone arriving after 9:00am on Saturdays or after 5:30pm on Wednesdays will need to reschedule.
- A message will be available at 610-427-0619 in case of cancellation due to inclement weather.
- Contact us if you live over 90 miles away from the courthouse for online or DVD training options.
- Food and beverages are permitted in the jury room.
- Please bring your ticket and a photo ID to check in
Questions? Please contact Tom at 484-577-1394 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Preguntas? Comuníquese con Karina en 484-632-5798 o email@example.com.
A person who is named on the court petition or order. The plaintiff, defendant, or an intervenor.$40.00
A household member or significant other of a party to a custody or divorce matter. A person not named on the petition or court order.$40.00
IFP - Lehigh County Only
Only for parties with an approved In Forma Pauperis (IFP) order from Lehigh County. A copy of the signed IFP order must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to attendance. If you do not have an IFP, this ticket will be voided and a full cost ticket will need to be purchased for the class.$0.00
Only use this option if you have previously paid for a COPE class. Proof of prior payment is required.$0.00